Welcome to Vision Ventures
The Mission of Vision Ventures is to help Christian leaders move from where they are in their personal growth and leadership development to more effectively reach their life and ministry potential. We believe that investing in staff development pays great rewards. While every leader hits against ‘limiting lids,’ providing personal coaching and or leadership training strengthens staff morale and enhances performance.
The Vision Ventures Team consists of experienced church leaders who are equipped to serve as effective coaches. It is our conviction that there is great value for every spiritual leader in gaining a clear and accurate picture of the current reality, refining a God-inspired vision and developing a wise plan to see that vision become the new reality. We believe this is done most effectively in an environment of trust that includes personal feedback, healthy encouragement and intentional accountability.
The Coaching Community
Expanding the Coaching Community
Vision Ventures is establishing a community of trained Christian coaches who are investing in the lives of Kingdom leaders. This learning community connects monthly through a live video conference, a monthly E-Newsletter: Growth Tips, and at an annual Coach Training Conference. The intent is to inspire, instruct and multiply a fellowship of coaches who are actively partnering with Kingdom leaders for transformational growth.
Through the expansion of the Pastors Coaching Network, Vision Ventures provides trained coaches who are experienced church leaders to partner with those who desire to go the next level of effectiveness in life and ministry. Our desire is to help pastors and staff teams experience maximum Kingdom impact.
Guiding Values of PCN Coaches
- We seek to model what we teach.
- Authentic growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Life focused on fulfilling the Great Commission
- Loving God and loving people
- We prioritize building a healthy community of Christian coaches who enjoy life and are life-long learners, passionate about investing in Kingdom leaders.
- We believe that multiplying effective godly leaders who have a God inspired Kingdom vision is essential to changing the world. We are committed to partnering with others to equip multiplying leaders.
- We are coaches filled with hope – Rom. 15:13
- We believe our great God is able to bring transformational changes through his people and through His church. I Cor. 5:17 and Eph. 3:20
- We believe that spirit-led coaching relationships can bring a refreshing spring of encouragement and support.
About Steve and Trish Cloud
Steve and Trish launched Vision Ventures and the Pastors Coaching Network in 2005. They have used their complementing gifts to serve churches, develop Kingdom impact ministries, and create training materials throughout their marriage. Steve and Trish have 3 married children and 11 grandchildren.
Steve served as senior pastor of Northside Baptist Church, now in Lexington SC, for twenty years prior to launching the ministry of Vision Ventures. He received a Bachelor of Arts from Misssissippi College, a Master of Divinity from Southwestern Theological Seminary and a Doctor of Ministry from Columbia International University. He has received coaching certifications through Valwood Coaching Institute and Transformational Leadership Coaching.