Through our Regional Growth Hubs, Vision Ventures provides a monthly training experience that is followed two weeks later with a personal coaching session. A trained coach partners with each participant to help clarify their desired outcome, to identify hindrances to needed changes, and to determine the most helpful action steps that they are committed to take. The clarity, encouragement and healthy accountability are part of what make the combination of training and coaching such a powerful experience.
Connects to the heart and leads to change! Transformational Conversations is a three-hour seminar to equip parents, Sunday school teachers, discipleship leaders, and friends to maximize spontaneous or planned encounters. Participants practicing the basic skills of coaching leads to extraordinary conversations.
Do you have some people in your life with whom it is difficult to have deeper meaningful conversations? How valuable would it be to you to develop the skills to:
- Be more aware of opportunities to connect
- Know how to begin the conversation
- Listen to understand
- Avoid responses that close the connection
- Ask questions that lead to liberating insights
- Help clarify desired outcomes and needed action steps
- Develop communication that liberate and motivate
To schedule this seminar in your church, please contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below. Click here for Transformational Conversations Flyer.
Five-month Training Track
How valuable would it be for you and your team leaders to…
- Have an accurate assessment of your leadership effectiveness?
- Improve your skills of seeing and sharing the vision?
- Learn to multiply high impact teams?
- Lead your ministry areas through healthy change?
- Increase personal abilities in organizing your work and maximizing your time?
The uniqueness of the LeadersEdge is not the topics – it’s the process. For most of us, the challenge is not a lack of information; it’s the need for a process that includes quality training combined with personal coaching over enough time to lead to lasting change.
LeadersEdge is a five-month leadership development course that provides a personal coach for each participant. Leaders of all ages and experience levels are helped by clarifying an accurate awareness of personal strength and weaknesses, as well as developing an effective growth plan to apply the teaching in each of the sessions.
Session I The Leadership Foundation
Session II My Leadership Identify
Session III Seeing and Sharing the Vision
Session IV Building Teams
Session V Leading Change
In additions to the three-hour monthly training session, each participle will have a one-hour personal coaching session to clarify personal and ministry applications. Outside reading, 360 assessment, leadership and personality assessments, vision clarification, and strategic growth plans are incorporated into this training expedience.
It is our prayer that each participant will finish the five-month training/coaching experience with renewed hope, a clear, high value vision, an accurate awareness of personal growth opportunities, and an effective plan to build teams and lead the church they serve.
The cost for the five month training experience with the coaching is $1250.
For more information:
Contact Vision Ventures at email@example.com
What LeadersEdge participants have said:
The LeadersEdge training experience gave me the skills to fight for the vision God put in my heart and sort through the difficulties of church planting, while giving me a great opportunity to form lasting ministry relationships. As a result of this process and because of the Pastor’s Coaching Network there are greater numbers of lost people in our community experiencing the hope of a relationship with Christ!”
– Andy Wood, ECHOCHURCH, San Jose, CA
The life and ministry skills I acquired through my participation in the LeadersEdge were the catalyst that moved me from surviving in life and ministry to thriving in life and ministry!”
– Lane Lowery, Warren Baptist Church, Augusta, GA
The LeadersEdge experience has made me aware of my personality and strengths and has provided me the needed support to operate from them more effectively. I love the coaching discipline. I am learning how to draw out leadership potential in others rather than pushing them along.”
-Ruben DeJesus, Church Planter, Bluffton, SC
Vision Ventures Coaching Track
Four-Month Coach Training Track
Coach Training is for those who want to refine the skills of coaching for personal ministry or professional use. The training resource materials, personal coaching sessions with a trainer coach and peer practice over this four-month period are a vital part of developing the skills for liberating listening and asking powerful questions.
The following is included in Coach Training:
- How to maximize the coaching experience
- Learn and practice Eight Coaching Skills
- How to listen so that others feel understood
- How to partner with the Holy Spirit’s work to see breakthrough changes
- How to maximize support structures that provide the needed encouragement and accountability
- How to develop a transformational growth culture in the church
- PCN Notebook and training materials
- Read one book on coaching
- Three hours of personal coaching by a trained coach
- Two one-hour coach training classes online
- Three peer coaching sessions with feedback
- Three coaching sessions with two clients
- Final coaching: “Coach the Coach”
What our clients have said…
Through self-evaluation in multiple areas of my life, Coach Training has started me on a lifelong process of growth. Setting goals and being held accountable to move forward are having a tremendous impact on my ministry.
The coach training process has taught me multiple spiritual and leadership skills in ministry. I used to be heavy on giving advice which was not always good for me or those I tried to help. This training has given me new insights in ways to be a better minister.
Coaching has turned me in to a ‘caring pastor’ because of improvement in listening. Others have actually witnessed the change in me and have commented on it